Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh my eyes.

Someone requested for something more me and more opinionated, so here goes, fashion grrs!

1) The infamous legging-worn-as-pants-epidemic. Why have people not realised after so long that leggings made of spandex/lycra/jersey material that show off your VPL and every single bump is not considered as pants? I mean to the supermarket or the gym is fine for the sake of comfort, but really, I don't want to see you strut in front of me with a midriff top and tights, neither do I want to see you walking towards me with a camel toe and/or polterwang. If you won't wear that top/dress with bare legs, than don't wear it with leggings! Nevertheless, a worser trend has risen, sheer STOCKINGS worn as pants. I think this is self explanatory.

2) Pants/jeans that sit half way down your buttocks. I do not want to see your bum cleavage or your bum cheeks squeezed together, or your lacy g-string, and neither do I want to see your granny undies. Stop raping my eyes.

3) I dislike the Guess bags that have massive bling blings and monograms scribbled all over. I think they look cheap and tacky, but each to their own I guess. However, I can't comprehend the need for fake Guess bags?

4) Ugg boots in public. Leave them at home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!. hey...since theres such a thing as NOISE pollution...i swear to god that counts as a PUBLIC EYESORE. Should totally sue him for being a public nuisance XD!!

<3

Velvet Hysteria said...

I also think people should stop wearing shirts as dress, unless it is actually a shirt-dress.

;)

A. said...

But not if the shirt-dress doesn't look like it's meant to be a dress;)

Anonymous said...

AMEN!
guess already looks like cheap china designer fakes...fake guess then would be like LOSS OF THE REAL -> SIMULACRA!

as for the "i just had sex with my boyfriend and am wearing his shirt with no pants" look...do all these people's boyfriends wear waistbelts as well?

>< lol hey annie. NO MORE TRIALS!

♥ jaejae ♥ said...

shirt-dress with black leggings look fine to me, but not with a short shirt...=(

Hey, at least you didn't ACTUALLY see some retard wearing a singlet with blue tights without any underwear...=.= ... or did you...O_O

Agree with 2, 3 and 4 =D =D

A. said...

Alinta: Nice to see English applies in real life eh. All those reject shops opened in Campsie recently, and one of them has got fake Guess bags all over the window. Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Trials isn't over for me yet!!!

Jenny: Um, I'm glad I didn't see?!?!? At this rate, maybe within the next year or so people might start leaving the house without any pants on whatsoever..