I've been so stressed lately and thus very whine-y, so here goes..=) My first rant is about makeup, usually with what I see at school, and funny how it's always those grades below mine..
1) You do not need a full face makeup at school, that is, caked on foundation, half a pan of blush, bronzers that makes you look like an Oompa Loompa, thick black eyeliner around the whole of your eye, so much mascara that your lashes clump into one, and to top it off, eyeshadow. A tinted moisturiser/mascara/liner is more than sufficient, or if really necessary, then a thin layer of foundation/blush.
2) If you do decide to cake on your foundation, then at least get the right shade use a little bit of blush; I see too many that look like sick ghosts.
3) If you're obsessed with blush and insist on overblushing at school, then at least blend, PLEASE? I've seen some girls do it and it does look pretty good and help to contour their faces, but... Yesterday morning, I saw a girl and literally barfed when I walked past. Her skin was quite fair and she had two diagonal dark orange stripes across her cheekbone, and for a second, I thought it was some sort of tribal face painting. Seriously, if you don't have the time to blend it in, then either use a light hand or not use it at all?
4) Dark eyeshadows over your entire lids are unnecessary for school unless you're doing a play/dance.
5) Foundations don't cover big red pimples, there's something called a concealer.
6) Why line your entire eye when it makes your eyes look like slits (I learnt this the hard way!).
7) Frost nudish lipglosses that are 5 shades lighter than your lips as just gross.