Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some things never change.

Thursday night was TSA cruise on this gorgeous boat - the main reason why I decided to go.
From: http://www.starshipsydney.com.au/index.html

A bit boring to begin with, but all in all, a fun night I suppose. A big thanks to a few people - you know who you are!



I met up with lovely J whom I met through Vogue and we went nail polish shopping at that shop.
We felt like children in a lollyshop (well at least I did!) and after much painful self-control, we made our purchases! I got a bottle of Orly top+bottom coat, China Glaze's Fairy Dust, Blk-Bila-Bong, Red Essence, and Lubu Heels - fine red glitter over a black base, which I LOVE the look of, with the inspiration from
Christian Louboutin’s sig nature red sole!

I then headed to Myer where I finally satisfied my craving for coloured tights - got a red and a purple pair, a basic black Pleasure State bra, and a purple facinator for Monique and Monica's birthday cruise next week!

xX

1 comment:

J said...

I felt like I was in a candy shop too! I'm definately going back once I have time.
BTW I finally got my shoes at a Myer in Melbourne. Hooray!