Saturday, May 23, 2009

And it's not my fault it's how I am programmed to function

Lily Allen, The Fear


This Sretsis dress is one of my favourite recent purchases, love the fit and the print! My search for the perfect black tshirt dress would've came to an end if this dress is a tad bit longer.

Close up of the print

I thought Oroton's recent 50% off sale was the perfect time for me to get a new wallet after my old one was stolen a while ago. I would've must preferred this baby, but alas, my uni student budget...

The latest purchase is this pair of Seven For All Mankind jeans. Can't wait for it to arrive:D


xX

4 comments:

{JOANNE said...

ANY WHY ARE YOU SO RICH!? :(

A. said...

I wish I am!

You don't want to see my bank balance right now..

Sushi said...

Damn student budgets! I have been lusting after the Y mail wallet since it came out x Sushi

MichhelLeee said...

Love that wallet!