Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some things take a lifetime to forget.

♥ Briefly satisfied my shopping cravings yesterday by hitting the Sass and Bide sale with E. We went in the last few hours and I'm quite pleased with my purchases - a few dresses, shorts and cardigans, but my favourite is this "Going It Alone" dress.

Image from www.sassandbide.com


♥ I've been (rather excitedly) planning an overseas trip for the end of the year, only to realise that travel expenses will set me back about three grand. I've about just lost all motivation to save.

- Popstar rosette dress
- Ralph Lauren cardigan
- Black knee-high stockings
- Nine West boots
- And a sad sad pout.............

3 comments:

an92 said...

Cute outfit! My friend has the going it alone dress, it was for our formal, it was gorgeous!

Brigadeiro said...

Cute dress! :)
xx

Imma's Little Closet said...

Annie!!!!!!! hi hi , love your dress , glad to see youre still around hehehe

xxx
imma