Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I write lies that hurt you to the core.

I decided to start on a "Project 10 pan" challenge for the sake of it. I'm going to cheat a little and add skincare and accessories.

♥ Shu Uemura lash curler
♥ Fiberwig mascara
♥ MAC fluidline in blacktrack
♥ Majolica Majorca neo automatic liner in BK911
♥ Urban Decay primer potion
♥ MAC blot powder in medium
♥ TheBalm hot mama blush
♥ ModelCo lip lights
♥ Clinique 15min turn-around facial mask
♥ Neutrogena deep cleanse face wash

2 comments:

sweetbabyblue said...

Hey!
Happy to see you're undertaking project 10 pan. How do you plan on 'finishing' a eyelash curler though?

PS. adore the loveheart belt in your last post!

A. said...

Hi Jean!

Haven't talked to you for a while - i was just going to PM you about IMAT!

I find with lash curlers that the pads get indented after a while and it's not as effective, so I then change the pad/curler since Shu ones only come with 1 replacement pad.

xx