Thursday, November 5, 2009

So what if I break down?

♥ Bumming-around-the-house-attempting-to-study-for-the-last-exam outfit
Frizzy hair from running through the rain - when will I ever learn to bring an umbrella?!

Woodford & Co bird cage tee
American Apparel yoga pants (these feel like you're wearing nothing, seriously!)
Ben Sherman cardigan


♥ I'm absolutely loving the Sretsis S/S 2010 collection, and with a name like "Make My Heart Melt", how can i resist? Frills, bows, rosettes... ahh...
B.B. playsuit

Peony Dream Bustier Dress

Summer Polka-Dot Dress



xX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your exam outfit! Very comfy and cute.

a cherry tree said...

Ohhh I love Sretsis too! Thanks for the photos - they're total eye candy, so pretty!

As for your study outfit, you put me to shame. I'm at home, a sickie with the flu and in...a bathrobe! Shame ;)

Love your Woodford tee, I'm dying to get some of their stuff. I love AA too, and had been wondering about those pants - you've sold me!

Off to link you...
Good luck with the study! <3 xxx

Alicia - Sea Of Ghosts said...

I hadn't checked out this new collection yet - looks good! Love your picks.