Friday, April 2, 2010

All your love is revenge

So, I'm still alive, just very very busy and with my head in lala land most of the time.

A quick late happy birthday shout out to Lisa and Alin!

Just back from law camp a few days ago and it was pretty damn fun!
with L♥

My cabin - Saturday night was meant to be dress up with a theme of "Superheros VS Villains".

With the gorgeous Sailor Moon!

The black Sretsis dress I'm wearing is one of my favourite - super flattering! Worn with,
F21 bow headband
F21 clutch (I'm seeing a pattern here!)
Wittner studded flats


Worst wardrobe malfunction of my life last night - went to BSOC cruise, and being the impatient me, stepped over a bench and split my dress down the back. Some how I dealt with it by tying a cardigan around my waist for the night. How embarassing.

With J before the said accident

And shortly after with some of the girls

Shipley & Halmos dress
Witchery chain cardigan
Wittner Belinda platforms


9 comments:

the legendary ninja said...

here have some love after last night you deserve it =P

Anonymous said...

annie from sghs?

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I'm so sorry to hear about the wardrobe malfunction, but you totally handled it with class and ease - gotta love cardigans! Plus, you looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! :)

DICTASHION. said...

Loving your bag from Forever 21! Blog more often (:

C'est moi, Cecilia. said...

i love all your dresses in this post darling! the lip color i was wearing was NYX christie :)
and thank-you, i hope he gets better soon too :(

xoxo

Leah said...

Gosh, sorry to hear about your dress but you did well with the cardigan. I love how you didn't make the malfunction affect your mood that night.

Have a great day! xoxo

bowsnhearts said...

Omg...which dress did you split? Both dresses look so pretty but I would be so sad if I split a Sretsis dress!!!

I hope you can repair it!!!

Cotton Socks said...

that sucks that your dress split!
this would be a nightmare!
i always get worried when i wear my black rats they will split.
it seems like you still had a great night though!

A. said...

Thanks guys, really hope it doesn't happen again *touch wood*