Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YAY! 2nd assessments over!

I'm so glad... no more living on coffee+4hrs sleep! Was going to come home from physics today and catch up on sleep, but stupid Dna talked me into staying for bball training. Trying to find something to kill time and thought I'd start a blog and occupied myself with taking pics of most of my little makeup collection so I'd stop buying for a while and save for that Nicola Finetti dress i want for my formal! I'll upload them over a few days=]

Part 1:
Palettes!

(closed)

(open)

Tools!
Forgot to include Smashbox #3 brush

Falsies!
Half my Shu lashes are somewhere down the drain along with my MAC #20... haha my unco-ness!


=]

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haha hii my fellow voguette!! Glad theres another voguette blogging! Are you from melb?

Great collection ;) Hope to see you blog more often!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

u must certainly be rich to buy so much of this stuff ==
y not spend it on grog
LOL

ahaha whens the rest gna come on?
LOL

ahaha u dun even use these much anyway :P
how often do u really use em

Anonymous said...

eww its annie. with alot of useless crap..
waste of money =O

Unknown said...

lol i think i agree with emily :P
but emily is fat

LMAO

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is ... yup, dotdotdot xD!!! so pink...and...annie-ish =P!!! *runs off*

from your [long list of relations here] xD

Slothie said...

wow..that's quite an impressive collection...

I wouldn't even know what to do with all those brushes and palettes..

btw welcome to blogging :)

Sus.

jenny.tee said...

LOOK its annie!

GOD its so pink. =)

Velvet Hysteria said...

welcome to blogging, darling

x said...

hey annie :)

do you actually use all that?! wow im really impressed with the mac brush collection and the shu uemura fake lashes.

Anonymous said...

Dahaha, so much make up Annie!
And here i thought possessing excessive amounts of make up was only for UGLY PEOPLE!
hmmmm...

Wonder you really look like (under all that!) =].

See you soon i hope!
G'luck with exams.

Anonymous said...

CrapP woman, why do you need all that? but the collection is really awesome not to mention uber expensive. Shall see you today ewww... :) x33