Sunday, March 16, 2008

my friend E. Thai...

Once upon a time in year 8 or 9, I met a girl, lets call her ET who insisted that everyone calls her "stupid". Fast forward to year 11, she became someone I had to sit next to in math and put up with all her whinging=P So this girl loves to bitch and gossip, and is a total fatass. Here's an acoustic poem for you baby;)

Everyone hates her
Must lose 3/4 of her weight
I think she should shut up
LOSER!
You suck bitch

But jokes aside, though you label yourself as a untrustworthy gossip-er, I want to...
... thank you for being such a great friend for the past years... (gets all cliche)
... thank you for being there for me when I was on the verge of jumping off a cliff (slight exaggeration)
... thank you for being there when i was emotionally unstable/pmsing
... thank you for being there when I needed someone to whine/bitch to, or simply someone to swear at and fight with=P
... thank you for being not anorexic so I can sleep on your stomach
... thank you for being not fat so you can't squash me
... thank you for being an idiot so I can laugh at you
... thank you for reminding me that my marks are plummeting
... thank you for buying me a cake when i needed it the most... ♥

I was going to leave my post at this, BUT, SINCE SOMEBODY WAS BEING A NOSY BITCH, AND BEING AN IDIOT ALONG WITH SOMEBODY ELSE, AND GAVE ME PRACTICALLY THE WORST EMBARRASSMENT OF MY LIFE, I SHALL ADD SOMETHING ELSE.=)

Thai, I love you *confesses*, but since I'm not a nose picker and you're into them short nose pickers, I can't love you anymore. HAHAHAH


xo peace bitch=]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh thai love fest! let me join in!

her face is fair,
dark is her hair,
her eyes aglow,
her skin impure snow,
her lips shall speak,
and gossip leap,
from ear to ravenous ear....

to thai!

Velvet Hysteria said...

That (above) was better than yours, Annie. Thought 4u eng would be handy but obviously not....

:)

A. said...

haha BATTY, obviously I can't compete with Jacky;)

Anonymous said...

Wayne:
EMILY IS A SLUT! Emily sucks at pool and snooker and should go die =)
EMILY IS NOT ASIAN stupid guai por!

Nobody should be giving that stupid slut any compliments, all of you suck for complimenting her hahaha STUPID SLUT EMILY!
[end].



Maybe not.
BLOODY EMILY YOU SLUT!

[the end]

Anonymous said...

wow... =O

I FEEL SO SPECIAL!!

ok well...did we meet in year 8..emily thought it was like year 10?

anyways..im so sorry baby =(

and im not that great a friend. DONT TRUST ME ANYMORE. lol solution to everything...

I LOVE YOU BABY CAUSE YOU PICK YOUR NOSE. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME CAUSE YOU ARE SO HOTT. YOU MAKE MY GLASSES FOG UP. ;)

oh and waynes a faggot. NOT EVEN BORN HERE. stupid esl kid. oh and stupid at eco too =)