Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's time to be a big girl now.

A whole day of window shopping with E today, took lot's of photos - makes me want a DSLR now! The picture quality is just, so much clearer, sharper... and better in general.

I think I'm beginning to have an obsession with over-the-knee boots, I've already acquired 2 pairs and looking for a third. I'll probably decide between this pair of Tony Biancos or the Britany from Topshop.

Apologies for the weird pose but the dress covered the top of the boots. I think they elongate my legs but E thinks it's all in my head=(

We tried on this gorgeous White Suede tuxedo blazer. However since I've just purchased one from Cue recently, I'm going to exercise great *cough* self-control and hold out for a while!

Although I think E looked a lot "cooler" in it than I did!


I really like the design on the heel/platform of these Miu Miu heels.


And some snaps,


Vivicam ruffle silk dress
Black skinny belt
Shy Shy pink quilted bag
Black leather flats

I just realised how pink I looked today! The dress and bag was part of a massive order I did from yesstyle.com. The pink bag is cute, but it is too similar to Chanel 2.55 reissue for my liking.


Zac Posen is doing a collaboration is Target US, and to be honest I like it a lot better than the Australian one. The lookbook is here. This dress is probably my favourite from the collection, but I have no idea where I'll wear it to!


xX

9 comments:

Thuhien said...

Cute dress!

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

Thanks so much for ur comment =)
It made my day =) reading all this nice things =) I try to keep my best with my blog =)
I hope u visit me again =)


Greetings
Tzoules K.

Madeline Veenstra said...

Gorgeous! I love the dress and boots :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

You are not the only one with an obsession for over the knee boots - I own about four pairs myself. They are absolutely addictive! Loving your quilted bag darling!! :)

Audrey Allure said...

i love over the knee boots <3

Veronica said...

hey annie
saw this link on msn and clicked it :) hahaha <3 this blog, you have some really pretty stuff

esp the bag. It looks so similar to the chanel flap but who can afford chanel nowadays :( but it's so pretty

and i agree the zac posen/target range is nice. much better than the anna sui or that hideous gossip girl thing they're doing at big w.

post more :)

C'est moi, Cecilia. said...

thanks hun! :)
and *hi5* we got good taste baby ;p
i love the dress!

x

A. said...

thanks everyone!

Veronica I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh so much, but you disabled commenting?:(

Anonymous said...

You have extreme style :)

xx