Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting my head around all this...

I met up with L yesterday - poor girl had a minor surgery and couldn't leave the house for a month or so - as well as E, J, etc! It was so lovely to catch up and I can't wait till she's well enough to get back into basketball with us again.

Do I hear something? Excuse the pose!

I found this blouse at the Incu sale last year and fell in love with the little quirks that set it apart from other blouses I own - little frills that puff up the sleeves and the fabric is embroidered with little flower embroideries. So imagine how upset I was when I found it was put in the wash with a black dress and there were patches of black stain all over it! I had to rewash it about 5 times to get the dye out!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Jacquard blouse
Mum's black high waist skirt

Hoping everyone's having a great weekend!
xX

17 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love the blouse! And I love high waisted skirts!

ndoodles said...

Very cute!! Lovely for office and even going out!!

Madeline Veenstra said...

Love this blouse, it's really pretty :)

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

YES I LIKE THIS SHOOTS :)!!


hope u follow me & visit me sooon.

missklicious said...

Such a gorgeous blouse!

A. said...

bowsnhearts: high waisted skirts are the best aren't they:)

ndoodles: thanks, I'm a bit obsessed with the office-lady look!

Lola, Missklicious: thanks! <3

Tzoules: thank you - i've just checked your blog!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I so adore the second photograph of you. And that blouse is divine - so romantic and feminine!! :)

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

Thanks for leaving a comment @ my blog!
I visit u as soon as I can . Follow u

Greetings from Germany.Tzoules K.

Audrey Allure said...

cute outfit.

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh that blouse is amazing!!! (And I also like your hair hehe!) I have a thing for black and white combos :) (as in the blouse and your skirt, not blouse and black hair haha!)

Tried to comment on here the other day about your purchase of that gorgeous CR dress!! Unfortunately I gave up after like 100 tries :(. So hopefully this will work now!

xx Deb

A. said...

Thanks so much everyone:)

neversmileatacrocodile I tried leaving a comment on your blog but I don't know if it went through:(

Humpty Dumpty said...

Lovely outfit :)

thanks for sharing!

Nguyen-XO said...

cuuute! love ur blouse, looks very good on you ;)

Lillian said...

Very cute outfit girl ;)

Anonymous said...

Super cute look. I lOve Marc Jacobs. xo Mish

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Cheap Cosmetics said...

White Suede tuxedo blazer. However since I've just purchased one from Cue recently, I'm going to exercise great *cough* self-control and hold out for a while

*Anita* said...

cute outfit! this is perfect for work, i love the blouse :) xx