Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ITS ALL OVER!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Yours sincerely survived the HSC, oh yes she did!

Looking back, the last few weeks had been nothing more that just a blur - lots of procrastination, V, and attempts to study as well as a need to release "anger".

Nevertheless there was always the fun part, and the main highlights that I remember being Jiang and Emily Thai's birthdays.
Jenny's 18th where the theme was "pink"

Emily's birthday which consisted of food, food, and more food!


But I'm just really glad it is all over!

Immediate post-HSC celebration consisted merely of indulging in gelato with J and N and then shopping in city, and looking for a new foundation; but after only 3 hours of walking, boy my legs are aching!

A list of things I need to do are,
- Bin/bonfire notes that are no longer needed.
- Sell textbooks
- Find a job
- Clean up
- Clear out wardrobe and sell unnecessary clothes+shoes+makeup
......



4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hello! How are you? Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope all is well with ya! :)

Blitz - Britt - Bitbit said...

i'm so proud of you babe!

good luck on finding a job n shit =D <3

Linh said...

Congratulations my dear!

Enjoy the break and best of luck job hunting!

A. said...

Thanks britt and linh!