Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Withering Smaragdos.

When procrastinating during the HSC period, I often turned to makeup for some form of entertainment. This is one of the looks I came up with using MAC Royal Assets Warm Eyes palette. I called it Withering Smaragdos because of the dark green hues (Smaragdos meaning emerald in Greek - a neither creative nor attractive name I know).


I used,
(MAC)
-Sunday Best as highlighter
-Club all over lid
-Showstopper in crease and outer V

- Mac Fluidline in Graphic Brown

-Estee Lauder Brown Pencil

-Too Faced Lash injection



And a quick run down of my past few not-so-exciting-but-better-than-exam days.

Went to get my camera fixed on Monday in Chatswood; no thanks to whereis which made me walk in a circle, and then in the wrong direction - although some people who I ranted to insisted that I copied down the directions wrong. I'll hear back from them tomorrow as to whether it can be fixed, but fingers crossed they can!

Tuesday was meant to be my "rest" day, but decided to go watch a movie with the free Hoyts ticket I had with a big group of people. We watched Dying Breed, quite gory but wasn't really good, and like a review I had read about it, I'm sure the Tasmanian tourism industry won't be liking it!

Today would've been a nice day at home had I not been asked by Jenny to do her makeup for SBHS formal ! I tried two looks on her, and she ended up picking a subtle greenish smoky eye - similar to the one I posted above but more toned down. It went pretty successfully I think, except for the trouble I had with false eyelashes; I think it's suffice to say that both of us will be hating it for a while!

xX

1 comment:

Linh said...

I love the look Annie! It's so pretty! :D

Whereis is pretty annoying sometimes. I've found it actually makes the journey longer sometimes especially when you're traveling by car! But because it's free, I can't really complain can I? hehe