Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thoughts, and the materialistic.

Although HSC is over and I should be having the time of my life, it somehow just doesn't feel that way. Sure I'm enjoying myself out and about everyday, coming home at ridiculous hours and effectively pissing the folks off, but this "fun" is so temporary that one day later I had already forgotten what I did the day before. I feel like I'm wasting my life away, and I feel like I need to do something but I have no idea what it is.

On a different and more optimistic note, yours sincerely has landed herself a job at a particular cosmetics and skin care counter in Myer! I'm so excited!

Not Christmas yet and there are SO many sales already! Here are my favourite picks for the next few days,

Cue's 40th birthday!
Click here!
I'm definitely going tomorrow, and for the first time
(and probably the last), as soon as I read the email, I wished I was turning 40 the next day!

Rachel Gilbert sale!
On now!
Prices start at $49. Current stock at least 50% off.
Suite 11, Level 5, 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills.

Herringbone Outlet Sale!
27th- 30th
Up to 90% off!

118 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills

Mycatwalk.com Massive Past Season Clearance!
28th-30th
Prices startin from $5!
362 Darling Street
Balmain

One Teaspoon Summer Warehouse Sale!
28th-30th
With prices starting at just $5.00, you cannot miss this sale.
Unit 1, 28-34 Roseberry Street, Balgowlah


Camilla and Marc Relocation Sale!
28th-29th
50-70% off
291 Young Street
Waterloo


Tuchuzy Burwood Garage Sale!
Saturday 29th November, 2008
Up to 75% off
150 Burwood Road
Burwood

Shona Joy End of Season Sample Sale!
4th-6th
T-shirts from $10, printed cotton and silk dresses from $40 and never before seen one off samples.

617 Elizabeth St
Redfern, NSW


So many sales, so little money, what's a girl to do?!

Also I've created a blog to put items on sale before I list them on ebay, so please visit for some awesome bargains!
http://itstime-tosay-goodbye.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Slothie said...

congrats annie on your job :) Have u started working yet? Also what's your discount like?

x

Velvet Hysteria said...

Notify me if you are going to any sales :)

I'll be ur buddy.

A. said...

Sus: Starting tomorrow!:D

Betty: Of course=="