Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy spending.

Although I've worked hard for the past month, I've almost got no pay left! The plan to save 50% of my pay turned into saving 10% instead. Nevertheless I've picked up many pieces of clothing items and a load of makeup which I'm quite pleased with, so I'll share some from the past few days with you!

Beauty Haul
- Korres Yogurt Cream + Guava Body Butter + samples for J's late birthday present for last year!
- Too Faced e/s duo in Boy Toy, Rich Bitch, Beauty Mark.
- Too Faced e/s in Blonde Ambition; this is one of the best colours ever, perfect on its own as a wash or together with any other eyeshadows. Everyone 10 customers I use this on, at least 7 purchase it - it's that good!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Policy; very versatile palette with gorgeous colours that can be mixed and matched to create lots of different looks.
- Kit small eyeshadow brush
- MAC Amber Lights e/s
- MAC Contrast e/s

Revolve Haul
April May Bicep Short Sleeve Dress

Rojas jacket - like the picture above but with bigger sleeves

Dorothy Lee Silk Oxford Jacket with Tie Back Detail (except mine is in black)

I absolutely LOVE Revolve. They stock heaps of quirky brands which Australia either doesn't have or sell for an outrageous price. Plus their sales are awesome, I purchased these three items for less than the original price of the cheapest one - how awesome is that!



I haven't been to DFO for at least a year now, and thought I'd visit today. I had an hour (literally) to browse through a few shops. Oroton had all bags for $195 or under, I had my eyes on one, but I controlled myself(!) Also tried on a tuxedo waistcoat in CUE - it looked so good (if I may so myself), but it wasn't on sale and I wasn't prepared to spend $150+ on a piece of clothing which I'd only wear once-twice in uni. Nevertheless, I managed to end up with a few purchases, most of which weren't for myself!
- Ralph Lauren Polo for dad
- French Connection patent orange tote as part of J's early present this year.
- Witchery leather bow belt for myself


I'm still waiting on a combined Ralph Lauren, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel order from the US. I can't wait! (but I think my wallet can...)

<3

1 comment:

missklicious said...

Nice beauty haul!

It's so much easier to spend, than save, isn't it? (Not to mention more fun!)