Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Retail therapy, again.

Sorry about the non-update; the extreme weather is really getting to me...

From the top of my head... (my memory is getting worse at the age of 18, how pitiful.)
15/01- Watched Madagascar 2 with some lovelies, hobbled around the city from the blisters my new heels gave me (seriously they seemed quite comfortable, I did not expect to get 6 huge blisters by the end of the day!), and K'd for a while too.
19/01- Gambling at Donna's house with Emily, Lisa and Cath. Met up with Jacky in the afternoon and she gave me some goodies she bought me from HK. LOVE YOU!!!

Mac blot powder, #217, #239, #219, Dejavu Fiberwig mascara!!!

21/01- Guitar Heros at Karen's house with Emily and Belinda. Realised that I'm still somewhat coordinated, that Emily has no music talent (already knew that:D), and that Karen's singing is... ahem.....! Waited at home for uni offers to come out. Got into Commerce International.
22/01- Continued raging about offers (long story). Had dinner at Kabow with Lisa, Jacky and Nicola.



I got woken up this morning by the door bell. Turned out it was the postie with an ASOS box! I got really worried when I saw how crushed up the box was (there's makeup in there!), so I quickly ripped it open, but luckily nothing was shattered. I'm just disappointed that they didn't bubble wrap any of the items, and the airbag they put on the top had deflated?!?!

Squashed box.

Deflated airbag.

The goodies! Korres The Plum Collection - purple l/g, e/s, lip butter; Korres Lipgloss Trio, Too Faced The Bronzed and The Beautiful.

Yes I'm aware I could've gotten these from work, but the thing was the TF palette had long sold out Australia wide when I decided I wanted it, and we don't stock these Korres gift packs which are great for presents! (If we did I'd go crazy over them, Korres colour range is awesome!)

I then ventured to that nail supply store people have been raving about, and I WISH I HAD DISCOVERED IT EARLIER! I had to exercise extreme self control to walk away with only 3 OPI polishes and a black nail art polish. They have quite a bit of OPI, China Glaze, Essie and Orly polishes, and although the most popular shades aren't available, the awesome price more than makes up for it! I'm afraid I'm going to get a nail polish addiction soon...

(L-R) Fair Dinkum Pinkum, Dress to Empress, Just Groovy.


xX

2 comments:

an92 said...

I LOVE that dejavu mascara, I bought more than I needed in hk..
Guitar hero is so fun :) Even though I too, am.. ahem - at playing the guitar :S

an92 said...

I'm from Adelaide haha :)