Monday, January 5, 2009

The comeback.

Yes, I'm well aware that I haven't blogged for almost a month. Work had took up a big part of my life for the past few weeks, I'm doing 4-6 days a week, so even when I do have a day off I'm too tired to leave the house. But it's nevertheless great because I'm actually enjoying what I'm doing whilst getting paid for it. It's just a shame that it'll come to an end soon.

A quick run-down of my life during this period thanks to photos...
13/12 - After this day and its events I realised I don't like clubbing. Which is a good thing I suppose.
25/12 - Christmas lunch with my loves at Bicentennial Park. It was all good except for the fact that all of us got sunburnt. Worst sunburn EVER. Taught me never to leave the house without sunscreen again.
26/12 - Boxing day sales. I wasn't going to go, but got persuaded. Bumped into Cyndi in Myer; her tomato red face cracked me up. Sales were pretty bad as I had expected, I only walked away with a bra, undie and Calvin Klein perfume set.
28/12 - Crashed Emily's house with about 10 other people. Played mah jong and poker for the whole day with KFC sometime in between. We then made egg tarts and exercised on her treadmill/bike.
31/12 - Ran to Oliver's 18th birthday dinner after work, ate at Golden Harbour in Chinatown, met up with Sam and other people, bought alcohol, insert 15-30min periods of undecision in between, and finally got to Lavender Park at Milson's Point at 11pm. Go figure since we left the restaurant at 8.30. The night passed until the girls all felt the urgency to pee, except the toilet lines were HUGE. Most succumbed to relieving in the bushes, but Kerry and I refused to, so we walked around a nearby hotel and ran in a door where there were no security guards. Relatively clean toilets. Mmm. Watched the fireworks; I thought it was pretty average, but apparently it was an awesome view from Darling Harbour. Headed off to Jeff's house afterwards, fighting crowds of rude, pushy people. People drank, people threw up, people passed out, people went hysterical etc. I left nearly next morning and got home at 9am. I felt like a fkn tb again. For shame.
02/01 - Sam turned 18 and we celebrated by going to Jamberoo! Jess drove Cyndi and I, alongside with two other cars - she's so nice for driving two complete strangers! It was so fun apart from the slightly cold weather. We were intrigued by Sam's slim and feminine albeit hairy legs, and he screamed higher than a girl in the Taipan. Funny shit. We ate overpriced fish and chip for lunch, and had a hard but delicious birthday cake. Ben tried to cake him, but FAIL. I loved the fake beach with the fake waves. So fun. Finished the day with racing cars and then drove to Wollongong RSL club for dinner.
05/01 - Sam's 2nd birthday thing for those who dogged him few days earlier. Lunch at Pepper Lunch, went K, amused by Nicola (an anal and conservative girl) singing JT's Sexy Back (I'll let you whip me if I misbehave...), Alin's amazing voice, and Ben's utter inability to sing. (Kidding) Went home pretty early yet still felt tired. And I've got work again tomorrow...

There, my lack of social life for the past month. Life is pretty damn boring at the moment, but hopefully it'll get better when uni starts!

xX

2 comments:

Velvet Hysteria said...

Should've learnt the sunscreen thing yonks ago. What's wrong with all you people who does not wear sunscreen!

Anonymous said...

I may be conservative but very falsely lablled as 'anal' =_="....we if you compare me to you I guess you could throw in 'heaven-sent' as well haha