Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello Kitty for MAC

I think by now we've all seen pictures of this collection, but nevertheless I'm going to add my 2 cents!

Like always, Australia was behind with the release. I managed to get a CP for both Beauty Powder Blushes from the US. They look so sheer, but apply beautifully!

Tippy, Fun & Games

Is it a bit excessive if I want to buy backups of both of these?

A lovely girl CPed me Cute-ster, which was meant to be K's 18th birthday present, but I couldn't get it in time. The question now is whether to keep it or sell it!

Hopefully I can drop by MAC tomorrow and have a look at the collection in person. I'm tempted by these lashes,
which is somewhat reasonable at about $18. I had been eyeing the Beauty Powders for a while now and just can't bring my to spend $100+ for something that will hardly show up on my skin. But the compacts are so gorgeous... Decisions decisions!

Pretty Baby, Tahitan Sand



1 comment:

spammation said...

yes its a bit excessive to buy two...but up to you. and as for me..it's cool but i won't get it ...just cos it has a hello kitty print on it xD ahahhaa but thats me. =)