Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mac Grand Duos Collection

This collection came out a few days ago, but I haven't been able to see it in person yet. Some of the colours, especially Love Rock and Moon River is tempting me, but I'm not sure if I'll get them. I love how beautiful mineralize blushes come out in swatches, but on my cheeks, it's so sheer!

GRAND DUO


M·A·C makes the next move with Grand Duos: Mineralize Blush with a marbleized mélange on one side, and a complementary mono-shade on the other. A sophisticated but simple new way to get your vital minerals!
(From MAC website)

Mineralize Blushes: $50AUD






(L-R, T-B)

  • Light over Dark - Orange yellow mélange / Deep brown
  • Moon River - Blue pink mélange / Pale yellow pink
  • Love Rock - Gold violet mélange / Bright blue pink
  • Grand Duo - Copper pink mélange / Plum
  • Earth to Earth - Purple bronze mélange / Yellow brown
  • Intenso - Orange yellow mélange / Deep brown
  • Hot Planet - Copper yellow mélange / Mid-tone plum

188 Brush: $70 AUD

(Pictures and information from bjooti.net)

No comments: