Friday, March 27, 2009

Is this not perfection?

I saw this and fell in love.

Zero + Maria Cornejo Side Division Dress
(Image from La Garconne.)

Love the asymmetrical contrast, the way it ruffles so beautifully, and how it looks so effortless. Oh dear. If only it didnt come with a price tag of $386, USD, if only AUD is as strong as it was a few month ago.

For now on my poor student's budget, I might have to settle for this,
T by Alexander Wang Classic Dress w/Mini Pocket in Heather Grey
(Image from revolveclothing.com)

And yes, grey is my new black.

4 comments:

Givenchy Blog said...

That shirt dress really is a great find. I honestly swore it was T by Alexander Wang at first. I would definatly wear it. But, I agree with you about grey being the new black. You should tune into tommrrow's post on my Blog where I do a Balmain look for less. :)

diamondsinchampagne said...

The Zero + Maria Cornejo dress is awesome, so simple but so different. I wont even bother looking up how much it costs, I know the answer already will be too much. Boo hoo

Bucca said...

Beautiful stuff! I love grey too.
You have a great blog here xox

The Sydney Girl said...

i <3 the ruffles!!!!!