Thursday, October 22, 2009

I break the rules, so i don't care

I had dinner at Hilton's Glass Brasserie on the weekend with D - lovely atmosphere and the food was quite nice, but not as much as Emily hyped it to be.

Oysters

Panfried quail, shaved foigras, salad lyonnaise

Rabbit loin, with chorizo mushroom duxelle, raviolo of leg, herbed rack, baby pear, creamed spinach

Steamed Port Lincoln jewfish, banana prawns, snake beans

My favourite dish would have to be the panfried quail - tender deliciousness! (Apologies for my lack of photography skills!)

Outfit for the night,
Little Miss Sew red dress
Asos silk blazer
T & Co heart ring

2 comments:

Humpty Dumpty said...

The food look delicious! and i love love your dress and the blazer outfit!

Thanks for sharing and popping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

was it embarrassing when you whipped out your camera during the meal as if you'd never been to a half decent restaurant before?