Saturday, October 10, 2009

Since she brought you down.

I finally received my liptars that were on backorder from IMATs!

Here are some swatches

Pagent

Hush

Pagent + Hush (this is my favourite combination!)


I've read so many reviews that said "a little goes a long way" and finally understood what that meant when I tried these out. You literally need a pen-point sized ball of product and that's more than enough for your entire lip! I love how versatile these lip tars are - you can mix them with each other or layer under existing lipsticks, and the lasting power is quite good too. However, it can get a bit dry, and my main gripe with this is trying to find a little airtight container to store mixtures of colours in.

OCC seemed to have downsized their lip tars from 10ml to 8ml, but since you need so little product everytime, I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference.

For those in Australia, your can purchase these at http://www.makeupandglow.com.au/


xX

No comments: