Monday, October 12, 2009

You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest

I woke up this morning to this big black box on my doorstep

And inside was...
ASOS silk blazer in black
I'm so glad I sized down because the fit is perfect! This blazer is quite thin so it'll be great for these random chilly summer days.


I love stockings and how they suck in the lumps and bumps, but a few drinks laters, they're not too comfortable anymore! Hence I decided to try out Leona Edminston stay-ups, and so far so good.

And plus, how gorgeous is the packing?


A friend linked me to this, John Denver's Annie Song!

3 comments:

C'est moi, Cecilia. said...

thanks darl :) it's probably the 2nd most expensive clothing item i own, after one of my leather jackets.
loving the blazer, it's gorgeous! :)

xo

CL said...

Do they actually stay up? I'd be terrified of them creeping downwards.

A. said...

Cecilia: Thanks!

Coco: They actually stayed up really well, but I think the rubbery grip might lose its effect after a while?