Sunday, December 20, 2009

Get me out of here

Last night was the first time in more than ten years where I fell asleep hugging a soft toy. It was a rather ugly pink teddy with the softest fur. I could've displayed better taste and took the most adorable piggy off my dresser, but in my state of mind it didn't seem to matter. /nonesense

Had an absolute blast bar hopping with S and S Friday night.



Wish strapless dress
Forever 21 sequinned cardigan
Midas heels

I was in a rush and managed to do both my makeup AND hair in 30 minutes! Personal achievement? I think so!

I forgot to take a clearer picture of my makeup but it was quite simple,
Giorgio Armani LSF
MAC Blot Powder
NARS Desire
TheBalm Hot Mama
Too Faced Lockdown primer in Bondage
Kate by Kanebo green e/s quad
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Ardell fake lashes
YSL Rouge Pure Shine in Pink Sorbet
+
Geo nudy grey contacts


here


Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend - or whats left of it!

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! You look super cute, and I love your bangs! <3

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, you have such amazing style; and I absolutely adore the minimal makeup. You look absolutely stunning!

Any boy who would make you feel bad is so not worth your time. Try to forget him and go out there and find someone who will treat you right and truly deserves you!! :)

bowsnhearts said...

Wow...I love your entire look!

Especially the cardigan!

a cherry tree said...

You look gorgeous! Your hair and makeup look amazing (30mins?!) and I adore your outfit...love the pretty dress/cardi/heels combo <3

Merry Christmas hon!

<3 xxx

A. said...

Thanks everyone!! <3

Merry Xmas to you too PB:)

M&E said...

we love that cup!! :)) it's really original :))
kisses
M&E

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/