Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You can see my heart beating

In the past week or so I've probably physically shopped more than I've done for the past year. Apart from emptying my wallet I've been catching up with friends and basically getting back on track again!

Craving for a sugar hit, I went to Max Brenners with E and L. The more the chocolate the better right? Our bloated stomac
hs certainly disagreed even a few hours later. No sweets for me for a while I think!
My Chocolate Souffle

L's Choc-nut Fudge Brownie

Recent shopping outfit!

Cue ruffled pussybow blouse
Ralph Lauren v-neck knit
Topshop bandage skirt
Ralph Lauren Melba flats




xX

6 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I loveeeeee the bandage skirt!

I have tried on one at Decjuba but it was at 80bucks.

I was hoping for it to go on sale!

They are so versatile and fun!

A. said...

Thanks!

Have a look for topshop "body con" ones on Ebay, should be a bit cheaper than the Decjuba one:)

I'M THAT CHIQ said...

the bandage skirt is to die for!

*~Roxy~* said...

Very cute. Where did you get the top?

A. said...

thanks girls!

Roxy, the sweater is from Ralph Lauren and underneath with the bow peeking out is a blouse by Cue

Cafe Fashionista said...

Between that fabulous bandage skirt; and those decadent desserts I am in pure heaven! Love!! :)