Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's time to take off your mask

Why yesterday was a horrible day:
- There was no ice cream in the fridge
- So I hopped over to woolies, and on the way, a bird decided to excrete on my leg
- Playing basketball at night, I stepped on a girl's foot and sprained me ankle. Now usually when I roll my ankle, it goes back to normal within an hour, but almost a day later, it's swollen and I'm hobbling.
FML moments.


I received a few gargeous Essie polishes as part of a KK present, and this colour, St. Lucia Lilac, was my favourite! Excuse the smudges - I should really invest in a quick dry top coat!

And with China Glaze Fairy Dust over the top

xX

5 comments:

A. said...

That's strange because I'm still getting some PM's? Anyways I've emailed you:)

nessQ said...

Yeah I think it's just me >_<
Thanks for emailing :)

Also, could you please either remove my comment or just delete my e-mail off the comment?

Cheers!

bowsnhearts said...

Hi...lovely colour!

I am so excited about my KK as well. I have sent mine off and my KK seems to like it.

I am just eagerly waiting for mine now.

The last week before X'mas is so hectic. So many parcels to send off and such!

missklicious said...

Such a beautiful colour! I'm obsessed with anything lilac though so I'm probably a bit bias.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, the China Glaze Fairy Dust makes it even prettier! I am so fully obsessed with nail polish - I need more pastel shades!! :)