Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm not moving.

Happy Australia Day!

I decided to brave the heat today and accompany my parents to the city to have a quick peek at what was happening at Darling Harbour. The good thing? I got to drive! First time driving to a city, a little intimidating, but pretty satisfying nevertheless!

The heat was overbearing so we had some iced chocolate and delices at Lindt cafe, yum!

Lots and lots of people everywhere! I saw some kids with a little plastic gun that shoots out a bunch of soap bubbles - and I really really wanted one!

Forever21 Jaime top
Abercrombie & Fitch denim shorts
Wittner flats
Le Spec sunnies
Forever21 quilted bow bag

<3

10 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love the top and bag!!!

I stopped driving for a year because of an accident. I still flinch whenever I see a car approaching from the corners of my eyes even though I am in the passenger seat. I should really start to drive again since I am getting my full license soon.

A. said...

Oh no you poor thing:( I hope you overcome your fear of driving soon!

Audrey said...

Also loving the top & bag! Super super cute ♥

szela said...

that's a cute tee (:

you should come down to Melbourne to 1. escape the heat in Sydney 2. watch Australian Open live!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I absolutely love these pictures of you! I almost bought that Quilted Bow Bag at Forever 21 the other day myself - only I had my sights set on the pink!! :)

Cotton Socks said...

I love this outfit!
You look so cute! I love paris theme!

I want a gun that shoots bubbles.
Sounds like loads of fun.
I might go look at Toys R Us.

a cherry tree said...

You look adorable, so sweet! I love your outfit, especially your top, bag and flats <3

Can I ask an ignorant question *blushes*? Can we get F21 here in Aus? 'cos I want your top badly!

Have a fab weekend Miss Frenchy Chic ;)

<3 xxx

A. said...

Little A.: Thank you!

Szela: melbourne does sound tempting!

Cafe Fashionista: I kind of want to get the bag in pink as well.. oops!

Cotton Socks: I didn't think of Toys R Us and was a bit disappointed that I didn't buy one. I'm going to check it out too!

Porcelain Blonde: Thanks! The back of the top has black lacing up near the neck! I'll email you the url for F21 in case you don't see this!

SarahCee said...

love this outfit!
cute shirt and shoes andddd bag ! [;

Cheap Cosmetics said...

I didn't think of Toys R Us and was a bit disappointed that I didn't buy one. I'm going to check it out too!