Monday, January 4, 2010

Roses come with thorns

Happy New Year everyone!

I spent NYE at E's house with a few other awesome friends eating, drinking and playing games. It was a relatively quite night (compared to other years) but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

E's outdoor fish pond!

M, me and E

Wearing
Woodford & Co Riding Horses Dress
Forever21 pearl headband
China Glaze, For Audrey on nails


S turned 19 a few days ago and we went rock climbing at St Leonards to celebrate!
Yup, this is yours sincerely sticking her massive backside at you!

Some of the boys in the backseat!

It was a humid day so we headed off to Chatswood for lunch, and ended up playing Hide and Seek in Myer! It felt good to act like kids again!

A, me, C and N

I've only made 2 new years resolution because I know I most likely won't keep them!

xX

3 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love the riding horse dress! I love your skin tone as well! My skin tone is really patchy and reddish and all over the place.

Unknown said...

i lovelove your woodford & co dress, its beautiful! I have been looking for a dress like that for a long time...

Anonymous said...

The riding horse dress is gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog.