Friday, January 22, 2010

It was once beautiful...

Do you know the moment of epiphany where you suddenly realise in the past two days you've somehow spent your week's paycheck? And then you say, oh but there's this pair of heels that I really want that's going to be on sale for one day only tomorrow... *slowly whips out credit card* I'm sure you've all been there and done that;) One thing I love about January is the further xx% sales (so so much better than Boxing Day), and the thing I don't is coming home with an empty wallet.

My favourite purchase would have to be this Ruffle Sleeve dress from Country Road, for, 50 dollars! I went back today to purchase the black version and another for mum, but they were all gone from the rack:(


Speaking of Country Road, I really really want these babies from their Jan 2010 collection. I think they'll be perfect for both uni (thanks to the flat sole) and going out. *Drools*

It's so disgustingly hot even at 7pm. Beach, here I come!

xx

6 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love the ruffle dress!
Stop tempting me with pics of cute boots!

ndoodles said...

Sales are horrible in a way because the people KNOW if they say "Only tomorrow" you will get it because it will never be cheaper again. I suffer from this EVERY DAY!

Cotton Socks said...

$50??! what a good buy!!
i saw those boots in CR the other day. i was too lazy to try them on though.
It's hard to get into winter fashion when its so hot.

A. said...

bowsnhearts: Thanks, I really like it too! Please go buy the boots and post lots of pictures so I can live thought you=P

ndoodles: They are so bad aren't they! Our poor wallets..

cotton socks: I know, I just want the heat to go away so i can start wearing more winter-y things!

Jenny said...

bought those boots today! They are super cute :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

You NEED those boots - they are stunning and would look so divine with skirts, tailored shorts, jeans, dresses...anything and everything!! :)